Prepared to have your socks rocked.
A few months ago, I had the good fortune to see Emma Schmidt’s post about raising her fees to $200/session in the Abundance Practice Builders FB group. I know that this is a struggle for so many therapists, so I asked Emma if she would be willing to share how – exactly – that process went for her and what words of wisdom she could share with YOU.
And BOY – did she deliver!
In this interview episode of Ask Tiffany, we cover:
- How did she decide on her niche? [3:00]
- The MYTH that a niche means working with the EXACT same kind of person over and over [4:11]
- The importance of serving a COMMUNITY vs. focusing solely on “getting clients” when building a successful practice. [5:40]
- How Emma knew it was time to raise her fees [7:40]
- How a spiritual shift led to an increase in income and a greater ability to create massive change [9:40]
- The surprising result that came from RAISING Her fees [19:12]
- How having a niche set her up for a WAY more profitable practice [21:00]
- What does a “rich life” mean for Emma [22:48]
- Emma’s 3 insights for therapists who KNOW they are undercharging, but are afraid to earn more
“Having a higher price point allows me to practice what I preach!”
Click Below to Watch Emma drop the juice like it’s 1995 and OJ just got acquitted!
Want to see the Day in the Life of a Sex Therapist video which will be coming soon? Click here!
I’d love to hear from you!
What was the thing that surprised you the MOST about Emma’s fee-raising journey?! Share with us in the comments.
Join the conversation below.