I remember the first time I went to a schmancy holiday happy hour. It was for the psychoanalytic organization that I was a member of and, boy oh boy, I had never seen anything like it!
The party was in an expensive part of town and San Francisco prices are already through the roof, so you can only imagine. I mean, there were caterers and endless wine and hors d’oeuvre (yes, I had to look up the spelling of that) and even a heated toilet seat!!
I felt like a baller! It was super cool to be surrounded by therapists and drinks and non-denominational holiday cheer! It helped me feel like I was part of something, part of a community – and a swanky ass one, at that!
You know as well as I that private practice can get hella lonely. You’re sitting in your office day after day after galldang DAY. Yes, of course you have your clients and a consultation group, maybe even that one guy in the gym who you eye furtively between lunges – but I’ve heard from so many of you who feel incredibly isolated – especially when it comes to the business portion of your practice.
This is why I was thrilled when Marissa Lawton, a counselor, mom and military spouse asked me to join her in the Holiday Happy Hour Summit. I gave her a hearty “Hell YES” and now I want you to come along with me, Love!
Cue the Holiday Happy Hour – A Party for Psychotherapists.
During this month-long fiesta, industry experts will be giving all guests a unique present (free download) as well as a different party (mini-training) every day. The idea behind the Holiday Happy Hour is to teach you everything you need to take your practice to the next level in 2018, all wrapped up in a fun, inviting, holiday party atmosphere.
We’re helping you with everything you need for the business side of your practice with chit-chat about
- Scaling your practice beyond $100,000
- Branching out into additional streams of income
- Getting mass exposure for your practice by being interviewed in the press
- ALL your insurance questions – OON, HSA/FSA, and In-Network benefits
- Marketing your practice online using Psychology Today, your website, blogging, and more
And we’ve got your self-care side covered too with small talk all about
- Creating a practice that is sensitive to both you and your clients’ needs
- Learning the difference between easy and simple in both business and life
- Finding purpose in your schedule in and out of the office
- Setting boundaries and learning to say no to overwhelming demands
- Starting a writing practice to help you discover your authentic path, personally and professionally
The partay officially kicks off November 24th, but you don’t wanna wait to join us cause we’ll be collaborating well before the first official party.
And, trust me, we won’t be alone! We’ll be joined by Allison Puryear of Abundance Practice Building, along with Group Guru Katie Keates May, Marketing Whizkid Joe Sanok, SEO Genius Becky DeGrossa and a TON of other amazing therapreneurs.
Bring your eggnogg, Hot Toddy, or your mulled wine and click here join the party!