When was the last time you had an open and refreshing convo with another person about money?
Your OWN therapist?!
You know I’m on a mission to dispel that fucking money taboo by encouraging us all to talk openly about money – come what may. This is exactly what Lourdes Viado, PhD, MFT and I did on her Women In-Depth podcast.
In this podcast you’ll learn all about:
- Why the SMACK is there such a taboo around money
- Why we need to talk about money more
- Why it’s ok to want to earn a decent amount of money for your work
- Money as a symbol; anxiety, shame and societal pressure
- The importance for us to have boundaries and a sense of safety
- The money story or narrative and how it takes shape
- Feelings of guilt when earning money or more money than others
- The gender pay gap and differences in societal attitudes between men and women
- The effects of unresolved money issues
- The gifts of getting to know our money stories
Check it out! Click HERE to Listen: The Money Mirror: Our Inner Feelings About Money